THE SAKINAH FOUNDATION AND CAPE TOWN MUSLIM EVENTS PRESENTS
THE MARRIAGE GUIDE
Taught by Moulana Muaadth Allie
Getting the love you want from your spouse seems a far fetched reality for some married couples. For others, not so much but need advise here and there on making it work. The good thing is that you are not alone. This course offers essential tools and practical ideas to help you build a strong relationship that lasts a lifetime.
Who should attend?
- Couples who wish to improve their relationship
- Couples who find there is a lack of communication in their relationship.
- Anyone who wants to know what their spouse wants and needs
- You are not in a relationship and wondering what you did (or are doing) wrong.
- You are in a lacklustre relationship and are looking for ways to bond with your spouse
- You are thinking of ending your relationship and wondering if there is a way to save it.
- You are in a happy relationship and are looking for ways to make it even better.
- You are counselling couples and are looking for more insights.
- Students who have attended any Marriage course and wish to further their understanding.
Topic covered in this course:
Session 1. Building Strong Foundations
Learn to understand each other’s needs
Session 2. The Art of Communication
How to listen and communicate effectively
Session 3. Resolving Conflict
Develop methods to resolve conflict and disagreements
Session 4. The Power of Forgiveness
Learn how to apologise and forgive as a couple
Session 5. The Impact of Family – Past and Present
Explore the impact of your family on your relationship
Session 6. Good Sex
Find ways to develop greater sexual intimacy
Session 7. Love in Action
Learn your partner’s ‘love language’ and how to love them well
Session 8. The Secret of Contentment
Finding peace with yourself and relationship
- Access to all 8 sessions
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Certificate on successful completion
About the Instructor:
Moulana Muaadth Allie
Read bio and testimonials
Read bio and testimonials
- The classes was well organised, very informative, great time and the instructor was also very entertaining.
- Moulana made the class exceptionally easy to understand and kept the class interesting with his engagement with the class. His knowledge of the topics discussed were also really vast and I appreciated the fact that he often made examples during discussions to ease our understanding.
- The instructor was knowledgable and made classes run by adding some humour.
- Mln Allie has a great abundance of knowledge. Every class was very informational. Well planned and classically funny.
- Overall result of the course was really informative and helpful and relatable. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Dates & Times:
- Starts 16th October 2019
- Ends 4th December 2019
- [8 weeks]
- 7.30pm to 9pm*
- Maghrib Salah will be performed at class, please bring along a prayer mat
- 2 payments of R320.00 per month per person
- or once off R600.00 per person
The Knowledge Zone / The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne (See map here)
- Secure patrolled parking
- Air conditioning
- High quality sound
- Coffee and snacks on sale
- Limited seats and Payment secures your seat.
- Spaces are allocated when proof of payment is received
EFT and Cellphone banking, no cash deposits allowed !
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code (#TMG49)
Cash or Card payments can be made at The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne. (See map here)
- Physical Address: 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne
- P.O. Box 2241, Clareinch 7740
- Telephone: 021 762 6745
- Fax: 086 551 8032
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ctme.co.za
Our Instructors are among the best. We are determined to provide our students with instructors who take professionalism, effectiveness and expertise to the max. Along with tremendous knowledge, our instructors are also engaging and exciting, so that our courses will provide you with some of the most interesting days you’ve ever spent learning Islam. In sha Allah
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).