Enhance your ability to better worship Allah SWT
through the Tafseer of Surah al-Waqi’ah.
Join us to embark on a journey to understand Surah Waqi’ah in way you would never have imagined. – Sūrah al-Wāqi`ah is reported to protect against poverty and ensure the fulfilment of material needs.
- Word for word translation of every verse
- Cross-referencing with related verses and prophetic traditions
- Provide historical context where applicable
- Detailed commentary accompanied by the scholarly conclusions of leading Mufassirūn [Qurānic exegetes]
- Extraction of life lessons and themes
- Group discussions where applicable
Virtues of Surah Waqi’ah:
There are a number of chapters of the Qurān that the conscientious Muslim recites regularly for the fulfillment of various aims and objectives.
In this section of our Tafsīr course we will focus on surahs which will guarantee regular reciters with the goodness of this world and the hereafter, In sha Allah
Abdullah Ibn Masood (rz) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “Whoever recites Surah al-Waqiah every night, he will never be afflicted by poverty. And Ibn Masood (rz) used to order his daughters to read it every night.” (Shu’ab al-Iman 4/120, number 2269).
Sūrah al-Wāqi`ah is filled with dire warnings of impending suffering, the news of which alone had turned grey the hair of the Messenger of Allāh [peace be upon him]. It details the three types of humans and their outcome from the time of death onward.
The importance of understanding the Quran
The Qurān speaks to the unsophisticated just as it speaks to the brilliant. Each walk away with a valid understanding peculiar to their level of education and grasp. No individual, nation or even humanity at large develops their knowledge base except that they discover new meanings to the Qurān inspired by these advancements.
The Qurān never lags behind and instead stays on par with the individual. It is, in fact, always ahead of us and waiting for us to catch up so that we can enter new dimensions of consciousness. As such, when one enters the medium of the Qurān, one has entered an ocean of infinite development and discovery, the pleasures of which will never come to an end.
The Qurān is the constitution of all Muslims and their guidebook through life, and so they are all required to be acquainted with its basic message and directives. This is only achievable via regular contact with the Quran such as that made during its recital, study, practice or propagation.
To do otherwise is to have abandoned the Qurān and the lifestyle that it calls towards.
Moulana Muaadth Allie is the Director and founder of The Sakinah Foundation, Co-Imam at the Castle Town Road Masjid, Part-time lecturer at various institutions around Cape Town, Graduate of Darul Ulum Newcastle (KZN). Resident teacher at Cape Town Muslim Events / The Knowledge Zone. Teacher and Marriage counselor since 1998.
Dates & Times:
- Sundays from 18th April 2021
- 8.45am to 10am
- 4 weeks
The Knowledge Zone / The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne
Investment: Per person
NB! No Registartion fee only course fee
*Once off fee: R250.00 per person
Kindly note that we are not funded and all fees collected are used to cover operational expenses and salaries. In sha Allah
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Certificate on successful completion
- NB! Limited seats and Payment secures your seat.
- Payment via EFT
- No refunds once course start
EFT and Cellphone banking only no cash deposits allowed !
Bank Name: Standard Bank Account
Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code (#EE21)
- Whatsapp proof of Payment to CTME Class – 0664359030
- Telephone: 021 762 6745
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp – 0664359030 [Course Manager: Shamiel]
- The classes was well organised, very informative, great time and the instructor was also very entertaining.
- Moulana made the class exceptionally easy to understand and kept the class interesting with his engagement with the class. His knowledge of the topics discussed were also really vast and I appreciated the fact that he often made examples during discussions to ease our understanding.
- The instructor was knowledgable and made classes run by adding some humour.
- Mln Allie has a great abundance of knowledge. Every class was very informational. Well planned and classically funny.
- Overall result of the course was really informative and helpful and relatable. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).