What the Fiqh of Love workshop can do for your relationship
- Create a harmonious relationship with your spouse devoid of petty arguments and constant nagging.
- Create a dynamic team between you and your spouse and give you the mentality and strength to enable you to truly believe that you can do anything together.
- Make communicating with your spouse seamless, easy, enjoyable and devoid of stress – no matter what the topic or the situation.
- Create a more romantic, doting, loving relationship where you will not be afraid to express your romantic side more often.
Fiqh of Love and Marriage draws from the infinite wisdom of the Divine as found in the authentic sources of Islam while paying attention to the findings of modern scientific research. Be prepared to have your way of thinking and behaving dissected, taken apart and revamped so that you can become the better you: a you that others will love, respect and want to follow. In sha Allah
“The Sakinah Foundation Marriage course opened our eyes and our hearts to a whole new perspective of marriage. We felt our marriage was as good as it could be, but over the course of the workshop, we have learned so much about each other and our needs that now we are even closer and more in tune than I ever thought possible. The workshop has truly been very inspiring and I’m definitely signing up to attend the course again…” Abduraghmaan
- Challenges that you would face in marriage.
- Gain fulfilment in your marriage.
- Improve on what you have within your marriage.
- Save troubled marriage.
- There are certain immutable (unchanging) laws of success in life.
- Pitfalls in marriage.
- Stages of marriage break up and how to reverse this process.
- Importance of marriage in the life of an individual and society.
- Benefits of marriage.
- Identify your own needs and the needs of your partner.
- Come to understand the dynamics of the marriage relationship.
- Communicate your needs and differences to your partner without leading to arguments.
- Honour and respect in-laws while securing your own space.
- Certification of attendance will be issued to students who attend a min of 7 sessions.
“Very helpful, after each session my spouse and I would talk about the course content and this created loads of break through moments, the course made us more aware of our own marriage and there where many light bulb moments…” Yumnah
- Focus is on YOU!
- Purpose of Marriage
- Connection: The Heart of the Matter
- Myths of Marriage
- The Six Needs
- The Love Languages
- The Differences that Attract and Repel
- Arguments the Hot Spice of Marriage
- The Path to Marital Self-Improvement
“The Marriage course run by The Sakinah Foundation’s Moulana Muadth Allie has to be one of the most informative, eye opening and valuable courses I have attended. If you are serious about your marriage and your spouse or just want to learn how to do things right this is THEE course to attend … Muslim or not!…” Simon
Who should attend?
- Couples who wish to improve their relationships
- Couples who find lack of communication in their relationship.
- Anyone who wants to know what the opposite gender wants and how to provide it.
- You are not in a relationship and wondering what you are doing wrong.
- You are in a lackluster relationship and are looking for ways to create more closeness and caring.
- You are thinking of ending your relationship and are wondering if there is a way to save it.
- You are in a happy relationship and are looking for ways to make it even better.
- You are counselling couples and are looking for more insights.
- Students who have attended any Marriage course and wish to further their understanding.
“Very interesting, nice way Moulana Muaadth explained each idea, the presentation was BRILIANT! I benefited and would highly recommend all to invest in this course…” Sharifa
Moulana Muaadth Allie is the Director and founder of The Sakinah Foundation, Co-Imam at the Castle Town Road Masjid, Part time lecturer at various institutions around Cape Town, Graduate of Darul Ulum Newcastle (KZN). Resident teacher at Cape Town Muslim Events / The Knowledge Zone. Teacher and Marriage counselor since 1998.
Our Instructors are among the best. We are determined to provide our students with instructors who take professionalism, effectiveness and expertise to the max. Along with tremendous knowledge, our instructors are also engaging and exciting, so that our courses will provide you with some of the most interesting days you’ve ever spent learning Islam. In sha Allah
About us: Cape Town Muslim Events partnership courses have been around officially since 2011. Over the past few years, thousands of students have studied with us. Our aim is to deliver outstanding education that enriches people’s lives underpinned by an Islamic ethos and to make traditional Islamic education accessible and relevant.
Dates & Times:
- Every Saturdays for 8 weeks.
- Starting on the 24th October 2020
- Ending on the 12th December 2020
- 6pm to 7.15pm
The Knowledge Zone – 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne
- R250 per person per month x 2
- R480 per person once off
Kindly note that we are not funded and all fees collected are used to cover operational expenses and salaries. In sha Allah
Limited seats per class. Works on a 1st payment basis.
COVID-19 Government regulations apply.
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Certificate on successful completion
- NB! Limited seats and Payment secures your seat. [This course fills very quickly please don’t delay]
- Payment via EFT
- No refunds once course start
- For bookings please contact us via Whatsapp – 0664359030
EFT and Cellphone banking, no cash deposits allowed !
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code (#FLMW4)
- Whatsapp proof of Payment to CTME Class – 0664359030
- Telephone: 021 762 6745
- Email: email@example.com
- Course Manager: Br. Shamiel – WhatsApp – 0664359030
- The classes was well organised, very informative, great time and the instructor was also very entertaining.
- Moulana made the class exceptionally easy to understand and kept the class interesting with his engagement with the class. His knowledge of the topics discussed were also really vast and I appreciated the fact that he often made examples during discussions to ease our understanding.
- The instructor was knowledgable and made classes run by adding some humour.
- Mln Allie has a great abundance of knowledge. Every class was very informational. Well planned and classically funny.
- Overall result of the course was really informative and helpful and relatable. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).