In the name of Allah. Most Gracious. Most Merciful
The Sakinah Foundation & Cape Town Muslim Events
Teen Deen Course
This course is aimed at youth who want to live a fulfilling life and become the people that Allah has ordained for them to be and is offered by Father and son team (Ml. Muadath Allie and Tameem Allie) – one experienced in life and devoted to imparting his store of knowledge, the other in the prime of his youth with the passion to fulfil his destiny. Together they wish to be the father and brother you never had and assist you to achieve your full potential.
This is a program that focuses on current issues relevant to their everyday lives aimed to widen their perspective, increase their knowledge and a forum of discussion, a particular topic of interest e.g.
1. Social Media pros and cons.
2. Mind – Mental Health, Relaxation, stress relief techniques.
3. Body – Personal Hygiene, Hormones and PMT, Nutrition: junk food v. health food.
4. Heart, Mind & Soul
5. Aspirations and Goal setting/ Vision – where do you see yourself 10 years from
now, how are you going to get there?
6. Critical thinking and Problem solving
7. The Quran and Science
8. How Technology is affecting our brain
9. Friends and Foes
10. Family Ties and Sibling relationships
- The importance of the youth: the opportunities and responsibilities that go with it
- The need to earn a living and the lure of materialism
- Violence and crime in the most unsafe country outside of a war zone
- The need for fun and what it means to be a kid
- The animal that you are and how it affects your ability to succeed in life
- Escaping reality and the scourge of substance abuse
- Social networking: the joys of belonging and the distresses of peer pressure
- Interpersonal skills and the role of body image
- Access to all 8 sessions
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Certificate on successful completion
About the Instructors:
Moulana Muaadth Allie and Tameem Allie
Read bio and testimonials
Read bio and testimonials
- The classes was well organised, very informative, great time and the instructor was also very entertaining.
- Moulana made the class exceptionally easy to understand and kept the class interesting with his engagement with the class. His knowledge of the topics discussed were also really vast and I appreciated the fact that he often made examples during discussions to ease our understanding.
- The instructor was knowledgable and made classes run by adding some humour.
- Mln Allie has a great abundance of knowledge. Every class was very informational. Well planned and classically funny.
- Overall result of the course was really informative and helpful and relatable. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Dates & Times:
- Every Friday for 8 Sessions
- Starts 18th October 2019
- Ends: 6th December 2019
- 6pm to 7.30pm
- Please bring along a salah mat
The Knowledge Zone / The Deen Store
541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne (See map here)
- Patrolled parking
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and snacks on sale
- Course for ages 12 years to 21 years males and females
- R350.00 per person (once off)
- R180 per month (2 payments)
- Sibling discount applicable please contact Shamiel via Whatsappp 0765463217
- Limited seats and Payment secures your seat.
- Spaces are allocated when proof of payment is received.
- Please complete registration form
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code (#TD49)
*Kindly Fax or email proof of payment to 086 551 8032 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Cash or Card payments can be made at The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne. (See map here)
- Telephone: 021 762 6745
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 086 551 8032
- Course Administrator : Br. Shamiel – Whats App – 0765463217
Our Instructors are among the best. We are determined to provide our students with instructors who take professionalism, effectiveness and expertise to the max. Along with tremendous knowledge, our instructors are also engaging and exciting, so that our courses will provide you with some of the most interesting days you’ve ever spent learning Islam. In sha Allah
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).