Spiritual Dimensions of Salaah
How to taste the true beauty of Salaah
Taught by Moulana Muaadth Allie
The prayer of the believer is the single most important form of worship and means of connecting with one’s Lord. It is the medium through which the believer literally speaks to Allah SWT and the fountain from which one drinks on a daily basis to reinvigorate the soul and re-establish one’s purpose in life.
Having completed Salah we should leave feeling spiritually nourished and less burdened with the guilt of sins. We should leave feeling hopeful of forgiveness and content at having had a direct conversation with our Lord.
But is this the case? Are we fully present in these conversations?
Salah is not a chain of random acts and phrases strung together. It is a vehicle of spiritual dialogue with our Lord. Stepping onto the prayer mat is like stepping into the court of a King – The KING of all Kings.
This short course will explore the many attributes of Salah, help bring your Salah to life and aid you on your way to total devotion and concentration in your Salah. In sha Allah.
Have you ever wondered why we pray, the way we pray?
Why do we raise our hands to our ears and declare “Allah is great”?
Why do we go down on our hands and knees and place our forehead on the ground and say “glory be to my lord the highest”?
The Aim of This Course
- To change your Salah completely. In fact, you will actually see significant improvement before you have finished this course.
- To fill your heart with a joy never experienced before, and to pour down upon it a feeling of peace and tranquility that will extinguish any pain you have ever suffered in this life.
- To reach the Firdous-Al-Ala (the highest Paradise), insha’Allah…
Allah tells us in Sura Al-Muminun: “Successful indeed are The Believers, Those who humble themselves in their prayers… These will be the heirs, who will inherit Al Firdous: They will dwell therein (for ever).” (23:1-11)
This course will attempt to:
- Share the secret of how to attain khushu in the prayer
- Explain both the outward and inward meanings of all the utterances in the prayer
- Explain the significance of the physical motions in the prayer
- Describe the thoughts & emotions one should experience in a living prayer
- Provide practical advice on how to develop the prayer through the above
What you will gain:
Sharpen your skills: Learn new ideas and approaches to make your Ibaadah with khusu.
Get greater focus: Absorb the energy of like-minded individuals who will Spur you on to truly focus on your journey to Allah.
Invest in yourself: What better gift can you give yourself than seeking and applying your knowledge for the sake of Allah Almighty.
Moulana Muaadth Allie is the Director and founder of The Sakinah Foundation, Co-Imam at the Castle Town Road Masjid, Part-time lecturer at various institutions around Cape Town, Graduate of Darul Ulum Newcastle (KZN). Resident teacher at Cape Town Muslim Events / The Knowledge Zone. Teacher and Marriage counselor since 1998.
Dates & Times:
- Every Sunday for 7 weeks.
- Starting on the 1st November 2020
- Ending on the 13th December 2020
- 10.15am to 11.30am
The Knowledge Zone – 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne
- R380 per person once off
Kindly note that we are not funded and all fees collected are used to cover operational expenses and salaries. In sha Allah
Limited seats per class. Works on a 1st payment basis.
COVID-19 Government regulations apply.
- Student pack containing: book, pen, and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Certificate on successful completion
- NB! Limited seats and Payment secures your seat. [This course fills very quickly please don’t delay]
- Payment via EFT
- No refunds once course start
- For bookings please contact us via Whatsapp – 0664359030
- Banking Details: EFT and Cellphone banking, no cash deposits allowed !
- Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
- Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code (#SD4)
- Whatsapp proof of Payment to CTME Class – 0664359030
- “Contact Us:
- Telephone: 021 762 6745
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Manager: Br. Shamiel – WhatsApp – 0664359030
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).
About us: Cape Town Muslim Events partnership courses have been around officially since 2011. Over the past few years, thousands of students have studied with us. Our aim is to deliver outstanding education that enriches people’s lives underpinned by an Islamic ethos and to make traditional Islamic education accessible and relevant.