Road to Nikah
- Sundays for 9 weeks
- Starts 24th July 2022
- Ends 18th September 2022
- 11.15am to 12.45pm
- Onsite only
- Course code (#RNik2)
Research indicates that “Those who participate in premarital classes experience a higher level of marital satisfaction and commitment with lower levels of conflict and reduced odds of divorce. These effects are standard across race, income and education levels which suggest that premarital education is generally beneficial for a wide range of couples.”
- The Islâmic Ruling on Marriage and Proposals
- Things You Need to Know Before You Marry
- What Women Wish Men Knew
- Men What Women Need to Know
- The Flavour of Love
- Mutual Rights
- Rights of Wife and Husband
- What to do on your Marriage Day
- The Marital Contract
The course aimed at unmarried parties who need to know:
- The applicable law of marriage in relation to them
- How to acquire a marital partner and marry the Islamic way
- The laws and regulations of the marital contract
- The effects of a successful marital contract including rights and obligations
- The financial obligations that arise as a result of marriage
- The purpose of marriage and how to secure and maintain a successful marital relationship
- The nature and consequences of marital breakup
Who Should attend?
- Unmarried individuals who want to prepare for the realities of marriage.
- Anyone who wishes to know the Islamic method to spouse selection and acquisition.
- Those who want to know their rights and duties as husband or wife.
- Counsellors seeking new insights into marital success and problem-solving.
- Anyone who wants to know what the opposite gender wants and how to provide it.
- Parents wanting to understand how to give their children sound marital advice and help them prepare for the realities of marriage.
Moulana Muaadth Allie is the Director and founder of The Sakinah Foundation, Co-Imam at the Castle Town Road Masjid, Graduate of Darul Ulum Newcastle (KZN). Marriage counsellor, Cape Town Muslim Events and The Knowledge Zone resident lecturer, Jumuah lecturer all around Western Cape & Free-lance Islamic / Spiritual adviser. Teaching since 1998
The Knowledge Zone – 541 Lansdowne Rd, Lansdowne.
Investment (per person) Fee includes:
- Access to all 9 sessions
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Certificate on successful completion
Payment Option A:
Early Bird Once Off Fee – R760.00 per person [Pay only once and save R40]
Payment Option B:
2 payments of R400.00 per person (once on registration in order to secure your seat and 2nd payment before by 4th week)
NB! Limited seats per class. Works on a 1st payment basis.
No swops and later changes will be allowed.
T&C’s Apply. COVID-19 Government regulations apply.
RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED
Cape Town Muslim Events (CTME) Education Institute is not funded and we do not collect donations in any form. The course fees are used to cover all the running costs of our online and onsite establishments. Your attendance at these courses has many benefits of not only your personal development as a Muslim but you’re assisting in the development of others by enabling Islamic Scholarship to remain relevant and a positive force in our world. In sha Allah Shukran #teamctme
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference: Your Name, Surname, and Course code (#RNik2)
Whatsapp proof of Payment to CTME Class – 0664359030
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).