Quran Reading for Beginners Workshop
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
It’s never too late to start learning to read the Quran!
This workshop will help students in the pronunciation of the Arabic alphabet and then slowly move to joining letters to make words. They will learn about the basic rules of Quran recitation. By the end of this workshop, the student will be able to look directly into the Quran and read.
This course is best for all beginners both adults and Youth (teens), as it provides a fun and exciting atmosphere to learn Qur’an
This workshop is designed special for those students who have the first setup into learning Quran. In this workshop student can learn basic rules of Reading Quran, pronunciation of the Arabic Alphabet, different kinds of symbols and joining the letters with each other. It is first time now to read Quran with Tajweed rules and learn with expert teacher. In sha Allah
1 – Arabic Alphabets
2 – Harakaat (Short Vowels)
3 – Joining the letters together
4 – Sukoon & Saakinah letters
5 – Tanween
6 – Madd Letters
7 – Shaddah
8 – Reading Practice
NOW you have a great opportunity to start!
Moulana Hafith Qaari Saalim Peck’s Hifth was done under the late Sheikh Yusuf Booley. Matriculation at Islamia College. He later studied at Darul Uloom Al arabiyya Al islamiyya (strand). Studied abroad in Egypt and Syria (focusing on Quran and Arabic language studies).
- This was my first attempt to reciting and I was very impressed with Moulana Peck’s mannerism and methodology. Alhumdulilah
- Very excellent, enjoyed the inspiring and motivating words. Masha Allah
- The Instructor made me feel at ease and reminds us always of our intention.
- The course presenter is very good. Alhumdulilah.
- Moulana has inspired me to read more of the Quraan. Alhumdulilah
- I enjoy the part of the class where he recites before the class starts Alhamdulillah..I also appreciate the fact that in between the lesson he quotes hadeeth and the meaning of it Alhamdulillah..
- I enjoyed class MashaAllah and well done to the Sheigh
Date and Times:
Saturdays for 9 weeks
Starting 15th October 2022
Ends 10th December 2022
1.45pm to 3.45pm – 2 Hour class with a 10min break
The Knowledge Zone: 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne
The investment Fee per person includes:
- Student pack containing: book, pen, pencil, and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Weekly Audio assists
- Certificate on successful completion
Registration: R250 – To secure your seat
Early bird Once Off – R500 per person [Pay only once and save R40] Excludes Registration fee of R250
2 payments of R270.00 per person exclude the registration fee of R250 [1st Payment by the 2nd week of class and 2nd Payment by the 6th week of class]
Very Limited seating : Please book early to avoid disappointment
- EFT Payments:
- Bank Name: Standard Bank
- Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
- Branch Name: Kromboom
- Branch Code: 026209
- Account Number: 300794711
- Account Type: Cheque Account
- Reference: Your Name, Surname, and Course code #QQR1
*NB! Whatsapp proof of Payment to CTME Class – 0664359030
Beginners Quran Workshops 4th Term 2022
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).