In the name of Allah. Most Gracious. Most Merciful
The Sakinah Foundation & Cape Town Muslim Events
Invest in Your Marriage Course
What is the short course about?
It is intended to be a how to, on getting what you need, avoiding what you fear and being satisfied with what you got. Evidences will be empirical, anecdotal and traditional with a strong focus on the Islāmic legacy as found in its authentic sources and the works of the `Ulamā’ [scholars of Islām]. As such the aims to both provide the goal of marriage as understood by the Islamic legacy and show the practical path leading to it as practised by Muslims in the know since time immemorial.
What are the topics and contents?
- The Nature and Source of Love
- Building Connection
- Fighting Negativeness
- Negotiating Rough Waters
- Happy Parents, Happy Kids
- Coping with In-Laws and Blended Families
The particular focus of this seminar is on:
- Preparing the uninitiated for the realities of marriage
- Learning how to enhance one’s love-maps and overall experience of marriage
- Avoiding common pitfalls that cause marital distress and breakup
- Helping those who have suffered marital breakup to pick up the pieces and move on with their lives.
Who should attend?
- Suitable for anyone who has an interest in learning more about marriage and associated issues
- Marriage counsellors
- Those on the verge of marriage will certainly find it helpful in learning how to enhance and grow existent love in the marital phase and protect against unnecessary marital grief and even breakup.
- Those currently suffering marital distress will find effective solutions to their issues and those on the brink of marital breakup, will learn how to reverse its vicious downturn.
- Those who have suffered marital breakup and now want to move forward will find the answers they seek and help on the path to recovery.
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Certificate on successful completion
About the Instructor:
Moulana Muaadth Allie
Read bio and testimonials
Read bio and testimonials
- The classes was well organised, very informative, great time and the instructor was also very entertaining.
- Moulana made the class exceptionally easy to understand and kept the class interesting with his engagement with the class. His knowledge of the topics discussed were also really vast and I appreciated the fact that he often made examples during discussions to ease our understanding.
- The instructor was knowledgable and made classes run by adding some humour.
- Mln Allie has a great abundance of knowledge. Every class was very informational. Well planned and classically funny.
- Overall result of the course was really informative and helpful and relatable. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Date & Time:
- 15th and 22nd December 2019
- 9am to 1pm
The Knowledge Zone / The Deen Store
541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne (See map here)
- Patrolled parking
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and snacks on sale
- R380.00 per person (once off)
- Limited seats and Payment secures your seat.
- Spaces are allocated when proof of payment is received.
- online registration has closed
- Please contact shamiel via whatsapp to book seats 0765463217
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code (#IYM49)
*Kindly Fax or email proof of payment to 086 551 8032 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Cash or Card payments can be made at The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne. (See map here)
- Telephone: 021 762 6745
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 086 551 8032
- Course Administrator : Br. Shamiel – Whats App – 0765463217
Our Instructors are among the best. We are determined to provide our students with instructors who take professionalism, effectiveness and expertise to the max. Along with tremendous knowledge, our instructors are also engaging and exciting, so that our courses will provide you with some of the most interesting days you’ve ever spent learning Islam. In sha Allah
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).