Intermediate Quran Recitation Workshop
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
Designed for those who are not fluent in reciting Quran, want to improve their reciting skills, and learn practical tips in order to enhance their confidence.
Who Should attend?
- Those who have completed a beginners course
- Those who want to improve the flow of their recitation
- Those who feel like they lost touch with the Quran and notice it when they recite it. Stumbling through the words, pausing a lot, not being able to read through an ayah like they would read English.
- If you have learned how to recite in the past but it’s been a while and you need a refresher to flow again.
Course Objectives & Outcomes:
- CORRECT MAKHAARIJ – Pronounce all Arabic letters the correct way as they are supposed to be pronounced
- READ FLUENTLY – Read the verses of the Quran fluently and smooth without hesitation
- PERFECT TAJWEED – Always adhere to all rules of Tajweed whenever reciting the Holy Quran
- ELOQUENT RECITATION – Recite the Quran in an eloquent manner; in the same way as it was revealed
Testimonials of others who have attended the course
- This was my first attempt to reciting and I was very impressed with Moulana Peck’s mannerism and methodology. Alhumdulilah
- Very excellent, enjoyed the inspiring and motivating words. Masha Allah
- The Instructor made me feel at ease and reminds us always of our intention.
- The course presenter is very good. Alhumdulilah.
- Moulana has inspired me to read more of the Quraan. Alhumdulilah
- I enjoy the part of the class where he recites before the class starts Alhamdulillah..I also appreciate the fact that in between the lesson he quotes hadeeth and the meaning of it Alhamdulillah..I enjoyed class MashaAllah and well done to the Sheigh
Moulana Hafith Qaari Saalim Peck.
Moulana’s Hifth was done under the late Sheikh Yusuf Booley. Matriculation at Islamia College. He later studied at Darul Uloom Al arabiyya Al islamiyya (strand). Studied abroad in Egypt and Syria
The Knowledge Zone | The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Rd, Lansdowne.
Investment (per person) Fee includes:
- Access to all 8 sessions
- Student pack containing: book, pen, and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Audio assists sent via WhatsApp
- Certificate on successful completion
Payment Option A:
Early Bird – R650.00 Once Off Fee per person [Pay only once and save R50]
Payment Option B:
2 payments of R350.00 per person (once on registration in order to secure your seat and 2nd payment after the 4th class)
Registration Form & Payment Details
- EFT Payments
- Bank Name: Standard Bank
- Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
- Branch Name: Kromboom
- Branch Code: 026209
- Account Number: 300794711
- Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference: Your Name, Surname, and Course code (#IQF6)
Whatsapp proof of Payment to CTME Class – 0664359030
- NB! Limited seats per class. Works on a 1st payment basis.
- No refunds once the course commences
- No swops and later changes will be allowed.
- COVID-19 Government regulations apply.
- Right of Admission is Reserved
Cape Town Muslim Events (CTME) Education Institute is not funded and we do not collect donations in any form. The course fees are used to cover all the running costs of our online and onsite establishments. Your attendance at these courses has many benefits of not only your personal development as a Muslim but you’re assisting in the development of others by enabling Islamic Scholarship to remain relevant and a positive force in our world. In sha Allah Shukran #teamctme
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).