Guide to Islam
Course on Muslim customs, beliefs and practices
Taught by Moulana Muaadth Allie
This course aims to clarify the essentials of Islām in a clear and simplified manner. Classes are intended to be practical and interactive. Students are free to ask any question which will then be included into the final learning experience.
The entire course is divided into three essential components:
- Iman or inward submission to Allah This component will deal with the essentials of Islamic belief or orthodoxy in Islam.
- Islam or external submission to Allah This component encompasses the legal system of Islam or orthopraxis in Islam.
- Ihsan or excellence in worship and behaviour. This component clarifies the Islamic path to personal improvement and the attainment of spiritual enlightenment.
Course recomended for the born muslim, revert and non muslims who wants a solid grounding and understanding of the Islams from an expert teacher.
- Belief in Allah and the understanding that He is the only God (Tawheed)
- Belief in the angels who implement God’s word and law
- Belief in the holy texts, including the Quran, Tawrat (the Torah or the Old Testament), Zabur (book of Psalms) and Injil (gospels)
- Belief in the prophets and messengers of God
- Belief in the final judgment of man and the resurrection
- Belief in Qadar, predestination and the power of God’s omnipotence
- Ablution (Wudu’)
Instructor: Moulana Muaadth Allie
- Graduate of Darul Ulum Newcastle (KZN)
TestimonialsThe classes was well organised, very informative, great time and the instructor was also very entertaining. Moulana made the class exceptionally easy to understand and kept the class interesting with his engagement with the class. His knowledge of the topics discussed were also really vast and I appreciated the fact that he often made examples during discussions to ease our understanding. The instructor was knowledgable and made classes run by adding some humour. Mln Allie has a great abundance of knowledge. Every class was very informational. Well planned and classically funny. Overall result of the course was really informative and helpful and relatable. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Dates & Times:
- Wednesday evenings [11 weeks]
- Starts 5th February 2020
- Ends 22nd April 2020
- 7pm to 9pm
The Knowledge Zone / The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne (See map here)
- Patrolled parking
- Air conditioning
Investment per person:
- Monthly fee: R230 x 3 (Feb, March and April
- Once off fee: R650 (R40 savings)
- Book: R100 (May be purchased at the Deen Store)
- Student pack containing: scrap book, pen and folder (provided)
Kindly note that we are not funded and all fees collected are used to cover operational expenses and salaries. In sha Allah
- Limited seats and payment secures your seat.
- The Deen Store, 541 Lansdowne Rd, Lansdowne (See map here)
EFT and Cellphone banking only , no cash deposits allowed !
Bank Name: Standard Bank
Account Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code (#GTI201)
*Kindly Fax or email proof of payment to 086 551 8032 / email@example.com
Cash or Card payments can be made at The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Road, Lansdowne. (See map here)
Telephone: 021 762 6745
Fax: 086 551 8032
Class Coordinator: Shamiel – Whats App – 0765463217
About CTME Courses
About CTME Courses
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).