In Islâm all acts of worship have in addition to their exterior form an inner and deeper aspect. In reality the outer form serves as the means to the inner which is its true objective. In relation to fasting the aim is the acquisition of the quality of taqwâ. This we know from verse 183 of sûrah al-Baqarah: “Oh those who have faith: prescribed to you is fasting as it was prescribed to those before you that you may attain to taqwâ.” [verse 183 of sûrah al-Baqarah]
Discover, this Ramadân, the true meaning of taqwâ as elaborated by the Qurân, the Sunnah and the statements of leading Scholars of Islâm. Learn of the many benefits in this world and the next that accrue to those who possess taqwâ. Extract the prophetic method of acquiring taqwâ from the authentic sources of Islâm. Learn about the soul and its qualities: those that are conducive to taqwâ and those that are its antithesis. Embark on a realistic program of securing taqwâ this Ramadân and maintaining the momentum gained till the next Ramadân. In sha Allah
TAQWA: THE PATH TO SALVATION
1- Initial definitions and the general way of acquisition.
2- The qualities of taqwa [part one]: the emancipators.
3- The qualities of taqwa [part two]: the destroyers.
4- Maintaining taqwa in the age of fitnah [temptation] and fasad [corruption].
Moulana Muaadth Allie is the Director and founder of The Sakinah Foundation, Co-Imam at the Castle Town Road Masjid, Part-time lecturer at various institutions around Cape Town, Graduate of Darul Ulum Newcastle (KZN). Resident teacher at Cape Town Muslim Events / The Knowledge Zone. Teacher and Marriage counselor since 1998.
Dates & Times:
- Sundays from 18th April 2021
- 11.45am to 1pm
- 4 weeks
The Knowledge Zone / The Deen Store – 541 Lansdowne Rd. Lansdowne
Investment: Per person
NB! No Registartion fee only course fee
*Once off fee: R250.00 per person
Kindly note that we are not funded and all fees collected are used to cover operational expenses and salaries. In sha Allah
- Student pack containing: book, pen and folder
- All printed notes or course booklet
- Certificate on successful completion
- NB! Limited seats and Payment secures your seat.
- Payment via EFT
- No refunds once course start
EFT and Cellphone banking only no cash deposits allowed !
Bank Name: Standard Bank Account
Name: Cape Town Muslim Events
Branch Name: Kromboom
Branch Code: 026209
Account Number: 300794711
Account Type: Cheque Account
Reference : Your Name, Surname and Course code (#AT21)
- Whatsapp proof of Payment to CTME Class – 0664359030
- Telephone: 021 762 6745
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp – 0664359030 [Course Manager: Shamiel]
- The classes was well organised, very informative, great time and the instructor was also very entertaining.
- Moulana made the class exceptionally easy to understand and kept the class interesting with his engagement with the class. His knowledge of the topics discussed were also really vast and I appreciated the fact that he often made examples during discussions to ease our understanding.
- The instructor was knowledgable and made classes run by adding some humour.
- Mln Allie has a great abundance of knowledge. Every class was very informational. Well planned and classically funny.
- Overall result of the course was really informative and helpful and relatable. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
O Allah, I ask Thee for BENEFICIAL KNOWLEDGE, acceptable action, and good provision.” (Al-Tirmidhi).